Wei Jun is a PhD candidate and HCI Researcher of National University of Singapore (NUS). Her research interests include human-computer interaction, technologically-enhanced food interaction, UX design, personal and ubiquitous computing, and interactive digital media. She has published papers in academic journals and conferences, such as IEEE transactions, ACM CIE, UbiComp, ACE, SIGGRAPH ASIA, IGIC, ICMI, ICEC, etc, also include demonstrations and posters. She obtained her B.Eng. from HUST. More information about can be found at here (http://weijun924.wix.com/wei-jun).
- Jun Wei, X. Wang, R. L. Peiris, et al. CoDine: An Interactive Multi-sensory System for Remote Dining. In Proceedings of the 13th international conference on Ubiquitous computing (UbiComp '11). ACM, 21-30. (Acceptance rate 50/302=16.6%)
- Jun Wei, A. D. Cheok, R. Nakatsu. Let’s Have Dinner Together: Evaluate the Mediated Co-dining Experience. In Proceedings of 14th ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI ’12). ACM, pp. 225-228.
- Jun Wei, A. D. Cheok. Foodie: play with your food Promote interaction and fun with edible interface. Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 178 - 183, 2012.
- Jun Wei and R. Nakatsu. Leisure Food: Derive Social and Cultural Entertainment through Physical Interaction with Food. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2012 Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2012.
- Jun Wei, S. Zhao, R. Nakatsu, H. Duh. When AR Meets Food: A Structural Overview of the Research Space on Multi-Facets of Food. In Proceeding of International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-AMH), 2012.